Hi All! I'm back + Requesting Volunteers

Coordinator
Apr 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Heyaz,

Just wanted to let people know I'm back and ready to answer questions and provide fixes.

Also, I need some help managing Ox and applying patches, so I'm hoping to take volunteers to join the project :)

Anywho, I'll be reinstalling XNA 3.1 (had to rebuild my OS recently) and will get started answering questions in short order.

cheers!

- b

Editor
Apr 20, 2010 at 6:09 AM

i'd be more than happy to help if i can, im not the greatest coder but well. you've seen my work and can judge for yourself :)

bubzy

Coordinator
Apr 21, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Sounds great, Bubzy! I'll get you set up with write access to svn in bit.

Cheers!

Apr 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I'm playing with this stuff again Brian.

I re-pimped your solution for you on the microsoft site. Updated the Shadow details.

http://forums.xna.com/forums/p/12882/194372.aspx#194372

My old machine died horribly, taking all my work, software and willingness-to-carry-on with it.

I have a new machine, I've re-upped my Gold membership and re-upped my developer license.

I'll dig out my sandcastle knowledge and cobble together some new docs if you like.

Glad to have you back.

Coordinator
Apr 24, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Getting sand castle docs will be great ;)

Apr 24, 2010 at 11:25 PM
okey dokey.

I'll drag down the latest version when you say the word. And dust off my old docs brain.

Let me know when you have something stable.
Coordinator
Apr 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM

it's stable right now :) go for it!

Apr 25, 2010 at 11:49 AM
understood...

SVN right? Entire trunk?

*dusts off sandcastle*

To: [email removed]
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 03:08:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Hi All! I'm back + Requesting Volunteers [OxGameEngine:209842]

it's stable right now :) go for it!
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (OxGameEngine@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email OxGameEngine@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com