Missing assembly PresentationDesignDeveloper

Apr 26, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Edited Apr 26, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Hi,

after installing your engine there were some missing assemblys.
I started to redefine the paths of the missing ones.
But i can't find the PresentationDesignDeveloper.
I searched through my whole harddisk, but no results.
Is this a bug?

Coordinator
Apr 26, 2009 at 10:04 PM
Holy Moly! Where did you get that code? :)

That code is almost a year old and it not supposed to be available :)

If you want to get the current code, pull it down from here -

https://oxgameengine.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oxgameengine
Apr 27, 2009 at 12:42 AM
This seems to be a recurring problem, Is there a reason you stopped using CodePlex as your SVN?? And isn't their a way to throw an error message if someone tries to pull from the codeplex SVN and point them to our new one?? I'll look into how we could do that.
Coordinator
Apr 27, 2009 at 1:19 AM
Edited Apr 27, 2009 at 1:21 AM
Codeplex's SVN support is not really SVN. It is a hack onto the Team Server system and only allows you to do one or two SVN commands. In not so many words, it's practically unusable. I'll spare you the other words for it that come to my mind :)

I tried everything I could think of to clear the Codeplex repository off the Source Code page, but nothing works. I think this is due to the inadequacy of Codeplex's capabilities. Codeplex just doesn't expose the tools I need to wipe the repository. So, there the broken repository sits, impervious to destruction, erroneously pointing people to a Google SVN that ALSO is no longer exists, and perpetually confusing and disorienting my poor users...

Perhaps the issue could be resolved with a note to the Codeplex people to wipe the repository somehow. You are welcome and encouraged to try to resolve this ugly issue :)