problems in the first steps

Sep 9, 2009 at 12:59 AM
Edited Sep 9, 2009 at 1:21 AM

I just get ox barely working but I still facing few problems with the scene editor. Is it not supposed to be wysiwyg ? The water is not showing up. Just wondering it was my computer or just normal. Also I remeber seeing something looking like a editor tutorial and not the editor overview. Just worndering where I could find more information on it. Also I was not able to use custom models in the editor or update the particles. I really could help more information on that too. 

cheers

Sep 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM

My mistake I didn'"t not change the color. I finally get the water to work but the reflection isn't working at all and I checked the tool box and I di'nt not see any parameters which can be related to this function. I read properly the editor overview and I though where was my mistake for the model I should use an xnb file but the problem is I have no idea how to create one. Do you know an article or a tool to do that. On zigyware I found a xnb builder but I wasn't able to use it. I update it from the xna gs.2 so maybe that the problem. 

Also I wanted to sya that this engine is really great. I mean I didn't expect to see that much effort in a tool. Keep it up. I was working on my own framework and it did use jiglibX  Maybe when finish my current project I could add few classes like my ray-capsule-player which is really great for fps/ tps and such.